I wanna poop..bad..
Kevin has now hemmed four pair of paints for me---I DO have pics! I'm both amazed and jealous.
Kevin is a hard working man these days. Well, an even harder working man. Poor guy. I think I'll owe him a "push" gift too.
Noo appetite---trying to eat food produces an immediate gag reflex. This is not normal Kristen to say the least, I love food! Side effect Vicodine? Maybe just no room in the intestines! Poor baby. He/She needs calories.
My mom has just left town. It was a fantastic time. It was a little more busy in our house than we're used to, as it's just Kevin and I, but probably good practice for when the Bean comes. What a sweet blessing she gave to us by giving us so much of her time and energy. She truly was a slave while here. And she is already ready to come back. :) She just had to go home for hand surgery that she will have this week.
Kevin is now a pro at bra shopping--He can successfully pick out regular bras and nursing bras all by himself.
TMI, but my hoo-haa has officially escaped my vision. Belly is now too big. The more important question: how to keep things " kept" down there with no visual capabilities? Hmm...
This last week has gone by really quickly given I've been in an altered state a good portion of the time. Can't believe I'm almost 31 weeks! Come on 35!
Today was my first day not to take Vicodine every 4 hours. I'm pushing through, I hate being on the dang meds and I want off. Going to see how weaning off goes. Plus, I totally forgot, every single time I've taken Vicodine in the past it severely constipates me. Walla! Given that I'm taking magnesium, drinking tons of water, taking Miralax, and Colace and still no poop, this has to be the nasty culprit. Actually, based on what I've read online, it's totally the culprit. Thanks, doc, or the heads up.
I think I've finally adjusted to my life on bed rest...and all that comes along with it.
And just for the record, I do expect this baby to come out wearing a diamond necklace that reads, "Worlds Best Mom".
My brain is mush. I think it's searching for a nap....maybe I'll write more later..
Keeping things "kept" down there is a challenge when you get too big to see anything. I recommend a shower mirror strategically placed in the shower OR have hubby hold it...You can try to brave a blind grooming, but that kind of freaked me out.
ReplyDeleteYou do have a wonderful husband and mother from the sounds of it, that's incredible and I'm sure a HUGE relief for you right now.