So do you remember me mentioning that we had a birthing/lactation instructor come to our house to give us our Birthing and Lactation class in our home since we couldn't make it to the class gathering..well, I forgot to mention a really funny story that played out during this session.
At one point during the class it was time for the instructor to show Kevin massage techniques to use on me while I'm in labor. So the instructor had me get on all fours on our couch with my head flat on pillows in front of me, while keeping my back flat and even. So things are already feeling a little precarious... Kevin was instructed to come behind me and place his hands on both of my hips and then push and pull my hips in a swaying fashion from side to side. So Kevin obliged...slightly awkward.
Drum Roll, please..here is the punch line...
As my dear husband is swaying my hips back and forth as the instructor looks on intently Kevin busts out with, " Wow, this is the same position I saw you in the night we met!" I had no words I was so mortified. And based on the look on the instructor's face, she too was mortified. But Kevin was oblivious and laughing away at his own funny.
What he meant was not what it sounded like...at all. There was none of that. He actually meant dancing. We met in a dance bar. I was having girls night, he was having guys night. But nonetheless, it still makes a funny story...after the fact. I was pretty embarrassed in the moment, so embarrassed that I couldn't even tell her that he was really referring to dancing, not sex! So I'm fairly certain she left our house thinking she was just told something ridiculously inappropriate about our sex life. Nice.
But still funny..now.
No comments:
Post a Comment