My long road home is a living work in my life. I hope to find strength, wisdom, and a true acceptance and love of the person that God created me to be. There is so much in life that can muddle and crowd out God's goodness. On my long road home it is my prayer that God will impart his know-how for my life through all of my hurts and victories.
Friday, January 6, 2012
It's Official
It's official, my size four jeans are no longer fitting. They got me through 28 or so weeks. I think they did a great job getting me to this point. But it's on to maternity pants. But how does one buy maternity pants while on bed rest when the only option is online. But I'm so short that every pair of pants I ever buy are way too long..and always have to be hemmed. Hmm..I'll have to get creative...quickly. I can't show up to my OB appointments in boxer shorts. :) But at least I'm growing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment