I am far too exhausted at the moment to share all the glorious details of our sweet Bean's arrival ( but, hopefully I will very soon), but I did not want to leave any one hanging...
IT'S A BOY!!! IT'S A BOY!!! IT'S A BOY!!! And he is awe inspiring. There are no words to describe the moment of when I met him. My heart is just swollen with love. I literally can't be away from him. I just want him with me every moment.
Preston Alexander Wicker arrived Saturday morning on March 31, 2012 at 10:26 am after a very quick, FABULOUS delivery. He arrived one day past his due date, at 40 weeks and 1 day.
He was born weighing 6 pounds and 8 ounces and 19.5 inches long. He is healthy and perfect and a greater blessing than I ever even imagined..if that's even possible.
I'll post more pictures as soon as I can.
God is incredible. We prayed boldly for some specifics surrounding Preston and his entrance into this world and God exceeded all of our expectations. His official entrance into this world has been nothing short of magical.

You look wonderful and what a handsome little boy you are holding! My goodness, he is just beautiful! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear the rest of the story, BUT, take plenty of time to soak in newborn snuggles! Congratulations! He is just PERFECT!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I had a feeling that little stinker had arrived :) What a sweet name for a sweet little BOY! I can't wait to hear his story!!!
ReplyDelete