Thursday, March 29, 2012

40 Weeks! Wow, we've made it!

So here is my very last pregnancy picture to post. How sad.  :) I have loved taking these pictures and watching the transition of my baby belly. It has been such a cool experience to carry a baby, a beautiful experience. It is my heart that everyone that is blessed to carry life may find a similar joy and respect for pregnancy. I think pregnancy is an expectation for some and therefore taken for granted, which ultimately ends up negating some of the magnificence of the actual process in the minds of some. So it is my sincerest prayer that the miracle of life be revered by men and women alike. It truly is an honor from above. God is giving you that sweet life on loan.

Okay, okay, enough with the touchy feely stuff. In my defense, I have mentioned numerous times the hormones are OUT OF CONTROL as of late. Holy Moly! So here's my 40 week picture..oh, and just for a comparison, here is me also at 5 weeks pregnant.

 This is the post-pregnancy goal!

March 29, 2012
40 Weeks
I weigh 132#
This makes a total pregnancy weight gain of about 20 pounds.
Baby is estimated to weigh as of yesterday anywhere from 6 pounds and 4 ounces to 7 pounds and 14 ounces

No comments:

Post a Comment