Now that this pregnancy is winding down, I can safely say the one thing throughout the entire pregnancy that I could never get enough of was CHOCOLATE! Chocolate anything. Cake, icing, dark chocolate candy pieces, candy bars, ice cream, chocolate covered pretzels...you name it, I wanted it in chocolate. I actually have eaten dark chocolate every day of the pregnancy.
The chocolate cravings could also be linked to me wanting sugar. But almost every time when given the choice between two types of candy, I always go with the chocolate option. Although sour and tart things are a very close second. Sour patch kids are my definite number two.
It is soo bad that I have not only craved but indulged in my sweet tooth so much during pregnancy, but the cravings are seriously strong. I kinda feel like and addict. As soon as I buy a candy bar in the store I can barely wait to get to the car so I can chow down. If it wasn't poor manners, I would probably just walk around stores and eat their chocolate candy bars while I shop and then pay for empty wrappers as I checked out. But, I don't do this...often, although I have done this before...hehehe...instead I practically run to the car so I can begin stuffing my face with all that chocolate goodness. I know, it's a sick image. I feel like I should be on a day time talk show discussing my illness. :)
Everyone I tell this to says it's for sure a girl. But who knows. I've always had a sweet tooth anyway, it's just really amplified during this pregnancy. Our poor Bean is destined to be a chocolate lover, for sure, though. Either that, or he/she is sick of it and will hate it!
No comments:
Post a Comment