My long road home is a living work in my life. I hope to find strength, wisdom, and a true acceptance and love of the person that God created me to be. There is so much in life that can muddle and crowd out God's goodness. On my long road home it is my prayer that God will impart his know-how for my life through all of my hurts and victories.
Thursday, March 8, 2012
Go Away
The heartburn is killing me the last few days. Uhg. I guess the baby/uterus is getting high enough that it is finally causing me to have heartburn issues..either that or soaring progesterone levels...and I don't love it much. Please go away heartburn. It sure is nasty when you're trying to lay down and sleep. But at least I can't have it for very much longer. And to my lovely kankles, you can go away too. I think I'm seriously getting spider veins around my ankles. No likey. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment