Friday, March 2, 2012

36 Week Pic

So here I am at 36 weeks..

Everyone still tells me daily " you are so small, you're not about to pop..."

(On a side note, this is equally as irritating as being the pregnant woman who is told how huge she is all the time. For me, and those who have also carried small and have ran into the same problem I've run into with being told how small I am, for some reason you feel like people are telling you something about your pregnancy is less-than or in some way inadequate because you don't look super pregnant.)

I have some major swelling in my legs today along with marked redness and "hotness". Oh, and I noticed some very angry veins in my legs...especially my right leg.


March 2, 2012
I weigh 129 pounds with a total weight gain of 17#
Due date is in 27 days!
Our baby shower is tomorrow morning!

2 comments:

  1. You do look small, but so cute! I seriously looked and felt like a whale! Have a fantastic time at your baby shower tomorrow. If you don't get one, I highly recommend buying a Moby wrap... personally experience BEST newborn wrap EVER! :-) Have a wonderful day! Do you go off Procardia tomorrow then or are you waiting a few days more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Heather! Thank you so much for the well wishes at the shower today--I'm super excited. I have heard great things about the Moby wrap, I think we plan to def try one. :) Good to know someone who has actually used it and loved it. I'm thinking I will stay on Procardia through Tuesday. We have fam in town for the shower through the weekend, and I also have a baby shower to attend on Sunday. So Monday and Tuesday we plan to sort, put away stuff and buy whatever else we need and get the house clean and ready, then I'll stop taking my meds. Watch me stop taking them so carefully and planned and then have to be induced at 41 weeks! Thanks for the positive thoughts! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete