Ten days until DD. But I'm not counting. ..Hahaha..yea, right. I know I'm not even a full 40 weeks, but I feel like I'm three weeks over due! How in the world do mammas deal with the anticipation?!
I think I may just be reading into every little thing too much, but I did notice a small amount of bright red spotting this morning. I have no pain and still feel pretty much normal and great. My Braxton Hicks are still intermittent and not at all painful, just really, really tight contractions and I am having more of them. The baby is still very low. I can feel head movements way beneath my belly. The baby is about 4 inches from walking itself out. I also have to pee at least every 2 hours even when I'm not drinking any fluids. So I'm up many, many times every single night. Typically every two hours on the dot.
The baby is also apparently playing a head butting game on my cervix. I can actually feel the baby slam it's sweet head on my cervix which then causes shooting "lightening rod" pains to shoot through my whoo ha. They are actually kinda painful and totally catch me off guard causing me to jump.
The down side to all of this, still no real contractions or even cramping to speak of! I can't wait to go see my doc tomorrow so I can get an update. I am dying to know if there has been any change in there.
I'll be back tomorrow with an update!
I was thinking about you last night and wondering you had gone into labor yet! Sounds like things are getting closer, it's so exciting knowing that you could have this baby soon!
ReplyDeleteNo, no labor yet! Arg! LOL When did you go into labor with yours? Or were you induced?
ReplyDelete