So here I am with two weeks to go!
38 Weeks
March 16, 2012
131#
Total weight gain of 19 pounds
I can't believe I only have two weeks to go. I feel great other than starting a few days ago my gall bladder is back to being very angry. It doesn't matter what I eat, actually I don't have to eat anything to set it off. It hurt, hurt, hurts right under my right rib cage, my sternum and under my right shoulder blade--in the exact spots it was hurting before. I think this time around it's because my gall bladder is receiving some serious physical pressure from the baby, as I can feel the baby literally sitting directly on top of it. Push through, Kristen--two weeks to go. Other than that--I'm awesome. Well, I say that, I don't sleep well at all. But it's not because I can't get comfortable or anything like that. It just feels like straight good ol' insomnia. My brain just won't stop going. I have noticed I have been having a lot of 'baby anxiety thoughts' as I'm trying to fall asleep.
I'M VERY ANSY AND CAN'T WAIT TO GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD. CAN BARELY CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT ABOUT MEETING THE BEAN!
No comments:
Post a Comment