Hey All!
Just a quick drop in to let you know that you are on my mind and heart. I am scheduling in time, hopefully this week, to update you all on all that is Wicker.
Preston is doing well, I have lots of pictures to share. What a beautiful CURLY headed boy I have! Love that he has Mamma's curls.
We have some stuff going on with Brooks. He goes into the ENT doc in a couple of week to schedule the surgical repair of his posterior tongue tie. Nooooooo. I hate this for him. He most definitely gets this from me. Poor thing. He is also fairly delayed in his speech. So we have started speech therapy with him and he will have an assessment in the next couple of weeks. But, he's a smarty, just physically motivated. So I have been working with him individually at least twice a day for " learning" sessions and also incorporating all kinds of different things in our days to help him get caught up. God gave us each other purposefully. Brooks is anointed. And I love my babies relentlessly and fearlessly, so any set back is only temporary. :)
I have done a soft launch of my Etsy Store! There is still much to do, but, yes, we are up and running and fully operational! ( Progress is slow with two little ones that keep you busy) We would be incredibly honored if you would check us out.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/LifesEssentialsCo?ref=hdr_shop_menu
We love and miss you all. I hope to update very soon with lots of pics! Hope you all have a wonderful Halloween! Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment