Just in case is hasn't been inferred, I love being a Mom. Well, I love being a Mom to Preston. To all of those who are still waiting to carry their precious Beans or those who are waiting to meet their Beans, everything we have ever done, endured, or sacrificed is COMPLETELY worth it. So keep doing it!!
There were times during my infertility journey and pregnancy that I thought I had probably reached my max, and I seriously doubted the physical pain or heart ache would really ever be worth it. Oh, my, it's so worth it. I would endure every single thing I endured for three years to meet Preston over and over and over again. He is so worth it. Becoming a Mom is so worth it. Giving my husband a child is so worth it. And all the money we spent..worth every penny. Not being able to move into a bigger house because we couldn't afford it after going through IVF: worth it. Every single sacrifice: worth it!
God has really done a true work in my heart. He has given me such an appreciation for all the dark hours I endured. Even in the middle of the night when I'm completely on empty and sooo exhausted I still greet Preston with a big ol' smile, and big ol' kiss on the lips, and a truly grateful and sincere heart. I still light up to see him at 3am.
God has provided this testimony. This moment, this time, is exactly what I prayed for time and time again. Once again, God has delivered so boldly and with incredible grace that I don't deserve. I can't wait to introduce Preston to our amazing Lord.
I'm so glad you two are figuring out breastfeeding and that you are enjoying being a mom. Something about struggling to get pregnant makes those late night feedings a little more special doesn't it? We are both so blessed to have our little miracles.
ReplyDelete