Monday, January 9, 2012

Bed Rest Nazi

I think the bed rest Nazi, aka my husband, may be slacking on this duties. I think it's fair to say that he's pretty much over having to work full time and care for me and four dogs full time as well. I can see it's quite the responsibility and tiring. But I guess its his 50% of the sacrifice.

For me this works out okay, as this means I'm not being watched like a hawk every time I attempt to leave the couch or bed. Lord have mercy, they tell me to drink a gallon of water a day--I have to pee literally every 20 minutes!

We'll see how this whole thing plays out over the next how ever many weeks I have left. I have 3.5 weeks left until my doc said she would give me more freedoms, such as going out to dinner occasionally.  Whoo hoo! I can do it, I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment