Sunday, October 9, 2011

Tummy Tracker

Okay, so it's no surprise that I have longed to be called "Mom" and this journey has been arduous, to say the least. So I plan on being one of those crazy women who track and detail everything about their pregnancy, and the growing belly is no different. So here goes...

Baseline photo at 5 weeks and 1 day pregnant.
July 29, 2011
112# Pounds
(Dude, I was skinny! Lord, I'd love to go back to this! Hehehe)



August 14, 2011
7weeks and 4 days


August 26, 2011
9weeks 1 day
(I think this is just bloating! And the white tape on my belly is keeping my estrogen patch on. LOL)


September 9, 2011
11 weeks 1 day
When will I see change!?


September 15, 2011
12 weeks
( Don't think I should have taken this pic after eating a few hours ago..)


September 29, 2011
14 weeks

October 9, 2011
15 weeks and 3 days
( And Eli again also)


October 20, 2011
17 weeks
I have gained 3# pounds to-date
(And Eli again..)


19 weeks
November 3, 2011
I've gained about 5# to-date
(I think I'm officially switching up my pic outfit as it is getting colder and I don't feel like switching into the small tank top every time we take pics. :)   )

If you would have asked me a few months ago how big I would be at this point in the pregnancy, I totally thought I would be much bigger by now. 

21 weeks
November 17, 2011
To-date I have gained 7 pounds
Since the picture was taken a little closer than the last one two weeks ago, I can't really tell if my belly is any bigger.  I would assume it is. Hhhmm...
...and Eli again... He's my velcro dog. 

22 weeks
November 24, 2011
Thanksgiving! 
I weigh 121 #'s, which is a total weight gain of 9 pounds
...and Eli....

23 weeks
December 1, 2011
I haven't noticed any change in the last few weeks. Sigh...sad stuff
Still at about 9 pounds total weight gain..maybe ten on some days. :) 
(Gasp!) No Eli today! 

25 Weeks
December 15, 2011
Weighing in at 124#
(oh, and Eli came back this week..)
Do I look bigger to you??
For the record, it is this week that I think I have noticed a small "pop" in my belly. 
I think I actually "look" pregnant now..


27 weeks
December 29th 2011
I weigh 122# -- A two pound weight loss, which my doc is not worried about and says is from losing muscle mass from bed rest. It worries me. 
The baby weighs an estimated 2 pounds and 4 ounces today on sonogram
and is measuring a little ahead on growth schedule, and is in the 56th percentile. 
I don't think my belly looks any bigger than it looked 2-4 weeks ago. 
Bed rest sucks! 

29 Weeks
January 13, 2012
Weight: 126#
I've gained some weight back after loosing some on bed rest. Gotta love Boost Drinks. I think I look bigger than I did two weeks ago--much rounder and higher. Lovin it!! 


31 Weeks
121#
January 27, 2012


32 Weeks
February 3, 2012
122#


33 Weeks
February 10, 2012
124#


34 Weeks
February 17, 2012
127#
Total weight gain of 15#
Sorry about the poor shirt choice, but all that bed rest had made me lazy. :) 


35 Weeks
February 25, 2012
128#
Gained a total of 16 pounds
Yes, I know, another poor choice of shirts. Sorry.


36 weeks
March 2, 2012
Weight: 129#
Total weight gain of 17#
Baby Shower is tomorrow morning!

37 Weeks
March 9, 2012
130#
Total weight gain of 18 pounds
Three weeks to go!


38 Weeks
March 16, 2012
131#
Total weight gain of 19 pounds
Two Weeks to go! Feeling great with no signs of labor as of yet.

March 23, 2012
39 Weeks
Today I'm weighing in at 132#
Total weight gain of 20 pounds
For the most part, I'm feeling awesome. I get a little more tired when I walk a lot, I notice my socks do leave lines on my ankles, and I'm still prone to having shooting pains in my cervix and through my whoo ha, but other than that, things are wonderful! I do whatever I want.  Am I really 39 weeks pregnant?!

40 Weeks!
March 29, 2012
Weight is 132#
This makes for a total pregnancy weight gain of 20#

I have loooooved being pregnant! 

No comments:

Post a Comment