Every Friday night, as I have mentioned before, Kevin and I try to do date night. This Friday, last night, we went to a real life game of clue, a Murder Mystery Play/Dinner in downtown Dallas. We were encouraged to dress up in mascaraed/billionaire ball theme, but we didn't, but that didn't detract from the experience. What a fun, unique time we had! I think we have a few pictures, I will post them later if we did indeed take some.
We were seated front and center and were seated with 6 strangers, who we quickly became friendly with. After all, we did have to work together with these people to solve the murder of the evening! It was very cool to have a two hour dinner with people that were complete strangers that required us to ask of them, " can you pass the dressing..or the bread.." within 5 minutes of meeting. All of them were super great and we enjoyed some great conversation with each of them.
We didn't end up correctly guessing who was the murderer of the night and we did get home really late but it was a great time and I'm really glad we branched out and did something a little different. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment