Oh no, no, no, I'm no where close to getting my maternity pictures taken, that will take place, very unfortunately, in frigid and ridiculous February ( I really wish February could just be wiped off the calendar..do we really need it?? I hate that month of the year.) BUT I have made final arrangements after much debate and calling around to those who specialize in different types of photography, as I have some particular poses and shots that I want, and a date has been set for our first maternity shoot!
We will do two maternity sessions: one that is a regular outdoor/industrial session with both Kevin and I and another with just me that will be our boudoir session. Kevin and I have longed desired to capture the beauty of my pregnant figure so we're going to do it. I am so ready to show off the cleavage, expose the belly, and put on the high heels and red lipstick! Can't wait!
The photographer and I will also take some of these "sexy" pics without Kevin knowing as a sexy little surprise for the man. I know he really digs on the pregnant body so I think it will be a cool surprise for him. :)
We will, of course, also plan to have newborn pictures taken a few days after the baby arrives to chronicle their first few days on Earth. I can barely wait for those pictures! Oh, I can already envision the pure preciousness that those moments will be filled with!
But before any pictures can be taken..I must get this baby bump in full force! This is a sore spot, for sure. I still just look like I've eaten one too many hamburgers once I'm dressed. I know, I know Google is the devil to any woman going through infertility treatments or who is pregnant, but I can't help it. From everything I've read online the top of my uterus should be way higher than mine. Hmm..and I've only gained 2-3 #'s. I will definitely be asking the doc about this on Monday. Is this normal for 17 weeks?
Praying, praying, praying that all is well with Bean Wicker and we get to see totally normal and healthy sono pictures on Monday. Also boldly praying that my cervix continues to look good and holds up under the growing weight of the baby. I'll def update on Monday after our appointment. I'll be flying solo to this appointment for the first time ever, I think, so I keep joking with Kevin that I'm going to find out the sex of the baby on Monday and not tell him. :O
No comments:
Post a Comment