So I will be 15 weeks tomorrow and all through week 14 I slowly weaned my body from all of my progesterone. It's sooo nice to give up panty liners and stop dealing with gross, chronic discharge. whoooo hoo! I have been praying the entire time and assuring myself of my doctor's promise to me that all would be well once I stopped the progesterone.
This afternoon was about 1.5 days of absolutely no progesterone at all in the system and I had some red spotting. I'm freaking out!!! Of course I called my OB's office and the very nice nurse who actually seemed to know what the heck she was talking about said it was either my uterine lining responding to the decrease in circulating progesterone or that my cervix was irritated from sex a couple of days ago. Apparently when pregnant the cervix becomes ultra vascular. She said it was a really good sign there was no cramping associated with it and to keep and eye on it and call them for a sono should it continue or increase tomorrow. She also has me on pelvic rest, meaning no standing for long periods of time, no running, exercise or strenuous activity including sex....awesome..for the next 7 days. Just when it was safe to really get back in the game after all the prometrium and crinone was all out of there.
So I'm continuing to seek peace in God and not in my worrying little mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment