Well, today we are officially 15 weeks pregnant! It still isn't real in my head. Maybe it's because I'm still far from showing! To say I'm disgruntled about that is a severe understatement. Nonetheless, I faithfully rub on my jojoba oil every night in hopes it MAY help even a smidge with stretch marks. When my OB told me last week she didn't think I would really be showing until 6 months I was speechless. This just seems unthinkable to me. I mean, it would seem someone with a petite 110 pound frame would show fairly quickly. Nope. Bummer.
Back to the fact that we are 15 weeks today! It's amazing!! I feel great, boobs are no longer super swollen and painful, and honestly, I feel 100% normal, minus the INSANE need for sweets. o.m.g. It's out of control. No wonder I've had to go up a pant size. Dang sour patch kids. Before I say craving sweets is my only side effect as of now, I should also mention I have caught myself having more "lifetime moments". Ya know, those overtly female moments when you feel totally emotional, super sensitive and touchy-feely about virtually nothing. I randomly have tears welling up in my eyes for no apparent reason. Don't ya know my husband is diggin' on this....NOT.
But, again, I would take anything doled out to be 15 weeks pregnant today. It's an amazing feeling and it is my sincerest prayer that every woman who desires to carry a child get the opportunity. It truly is a life changing experience. Well, as much as 15 weeks of pregnancy can be a life changing experience. Haha
I will update more after all of the painting is complete in our house. The painters have had to disconnect our internet the entire day for the last few days, which equals no blogging for me. And in the evenings we are moving furniture around and cleaning off shelves in preparation for the next day's painting schedule. Living in a house that is completely disheveled with furniture and stuff piled in your garage is not my cup of tea. I'm having to go to the garage to get items to cook for dinner. Nice. I hate when things are chaotic. I easily become very overwhelmed and...you guessed it..emotional. Haha
More updates to come, as we have a very busy next week with lots of items on the agenda!
No comments:
Post a Comment