Friday, October 14, 2011

Intelligender Test

Okay, so the results are in. I took the Intelligender test today, as today was the first "safe" day after stopping all of my progesterone supplements to take the test and receive an accurate reading according to the test manufacturer. I followed the directions explicitly and used first morning urine as directed. Their website states that if you receive a girl result the results are 90% accurate but if you receive a boy result they are 85-95% accurate. However, according to the infertility boards I peruse regularly, a boy result may be less reliable than that. But who knows. It's fun to guess! And more importantly, the results are in!

Drum roll please......



                                                                         BOY!!!

Clearly a boy result. There was no room for error in interpreting this test from the get go, as a girl result would be a color in the orange family. I want to be excited about this result as we would looove to have a boy, however, what we want more than a bundle of boy baby, is preferably a healthy, happy baby. We will be in a state of euphoria for some time after our little one arrives regardless of its sex.

So there ya have it. More tests to come later. I thought I had the right kind of Drano to perform the Drano test this morning also, but guess not. You need the crystal version. So here I was just moments ago walking around the house with my pee pee in a cup trying to sift through the cleaning supplies under the kitchen sink. No luck. I'll report back. But I will be doing the boiled cabbage test today! Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment