My long road home is a living work in my life. I hope to find strength, wisdom, and a true acceptance and love of the person that God created me to be. There is so much in life that can muddle and crowd out God's goodness. On my long road home it is my prayer that God will impart his know-how for my life through all of my hurts and victories.
Monday, October 3, 2011
Blah...
Well, it's official. I can no longer fit into my regular jeans. I have had to move to the closet which holds my older clothes from the days I was a couple sizes larger. You would think this would be a joyful experience, right. Nope. Because I don't look pregnant and instead look fatter. If you were to see me it looks like I am only gaining weight and getting a fat belly. What boggles my mind is that per the scale I have only gained a pound thus far and the baby bump is super tiny and far from interfering with how the waist of a pair of pants should fit. I'm a little disgruntled that I have no idea what's happening in my body, but I sure hope it gets past the just " getting fatter" look quickly. But I guess indulging in my MANY cravings for sweets isn't helping my case or enjoying In and Out Burger this weekend...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment