Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Installing a Porta-Potty in Car

I think we may have a new investment on our hands: a porta potty in our car----or at least some form of a potty that will fit in our backseat. I can't stop needing to pee. Yes, I drink a lot of water, but even when I intentionally stop drinking fluids in an effort not to have to pee ten times while we're out,  it seems it doesn't matter--I still gotta go allll the time. I hate public restrooms, truly, but lately I have been forced to use tons of them as I can barely make it 30 minutes without having to pee. I thought this part of pregnancy was supposed to ease up as the uterus started to grow up in to the abdomen and off of the bladder. Maybe it's because I'm not really showing yet and my uterus is still low.

Anyway, to all of you who may be considering pregnancy at some point--buy your very own backseat potty in advance because the need to go so often sneaks up on you!

( Given my quirky personality some of you may be wondering if I'm really considering installing a backseat potty. The answer is no. You can all release the breath you have been holding in. :)   )

No comments:

Post a Comment