Saturday, December 10, 2011

Blah...

For the past couple of weeks everything I eat tastes way too salty, well, especially items that already have a "normal" amount of salt on them, like Ritz crackers, for example. Even cheese is way too salty. I have no idea why this is happening, but if there is one thing I have learned about being pregnant it's that anything goes and all types of things can happen. There is also tons of variance from one woman to the next. I have been on a huge Ritz and cheddar cheese kick and I'm really bummed that I can't even enjoy my vice because of some darn hormonal change. But something must be up with the hormones, as the nose bleeds have also been coming much more frequently. Hate these.

But on a non-"blah" note, Kevin and I were on a mission to get all of our to-do's accomplished Saturday morning/afternoon before heading out to Saturday evening church service ( we're transitioning to the Saturday night service in an effort to avoid all the heavy crowds on Sunday, as we really want to minimize my exposure to large masses of people and potentially the flu). We hit the to-do list strong this morning and we managed to get everything all done. We applied some touch up paint to one of our cars where someone was nice enough to scratch our door with their door, we pulled some darn weeds in the yard...it's December!!, worked in the baby room, finished cleaning things up in the garage after the big move last weekend, I put some stuff on CL's, I cleaned blood stains from our comforter...again..ugh, dogs...(long story), I baked some cozy winter snacks, and a few other odds and ends.  This means we have a full Sunday ahead of us with nothing on the agenda! Nice!

On that to-do list was to finish two items in the baby room. We spent way too much money on a wall decal that I literally could not find any place other than one online store ( so I was forced to buy it there) and after applying it to the wall, it doesn't want to stick to the wall! We worked long and hard on placing three little words on the wall and it doesn't stick well. We finally got it up there and it's kinda sticking for now, but we'll see how it holds up over the next few days and weeks with temperature and humidity changes. I'm gonna be one peeved chick if this decides to peel off the wall. Plus, it looks cute! I want it to stay!



Cute decal that won't stay on the wall! Argg! Our Bean is sooo 'Worth the Wait'!


New microfiber rocker that we picked up this week. Finally found one that fit perfectly in the budget. Whew!

I also washed the crib bedding and put up the crib bumper this week. I know, it's suuper early to be doing this, and I'll probably change things around and rewash everything I washed before March comes around, but that's okay, it makes me feel good to do it now too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment