So here it is...25 week belly pic. For the record, I think I have noticed a "pop" in my belly this week. I think I officially look pregnant now. I weigh 124# as of today, which is a total of 12# gained to-date. You can find all baby bump pics under the blog post titled ' Tummy Tracker'.
December 15, 2011..me and Eli..and the Bean. This is a big week as the baby now has 'viability'. If I were to deliver now doctors would intervene and give medical attention to our baby. I love having a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner as a great friend. She takes care of babies that are as old as the one I'm carrying for a living at a children's specialty hospital in Dallas, so she knows everything there is to know about babies---at least from this point forward, for sure. Although she did say a 25 weeker is not the prettiest thing to look at. It is super tiny, really skinny, its eyes are fused shut, it is covered in body hair, and the head is disproportionately big, and they face an uphill battle in the short and long term---but they can make it. Very cool to know!
No comments:
Post a Comment