Got a call from my OBs office about the tests that were ran on Wednesday. My FFN again came back negative--a big WHOO HOO! A blessing, for sure. She also ran a CBC, a full chemistry and also some specific chemistries to watch my gall bladder/pancreas enzymes.
All came back normal except for my iron level. It is still low and has not improved at all from last check despite me taking an additional iron supplement. So still anemic. Hmm..So they told me to up my iron supplement to twice a day instead of once a day. Hopefully this does the trick. I know my doc days the Bean is stealing everything it needs from me but I still hate wondering if the baby is getting enough iron.
But very thankful my FFN and all other test results came back normal. Yea! Although I do have to admit I was kind of wishing that something would come back off or weird to show my OB that things aren't right with my insides, like I keep describing to her. But I know it's way better to have good test results. Def don't want to pray for anymore problems.
No comments:
Post a Comment