Kevin kneeled down beside the couch where I was trying to take a little cat nap and I guess wanted to spend a little QT with The Bean. I already had my shirt pulled all the way up--so my belly was exposed-- because earlier I had been mesmerized by the tremendous number of hairs growing all over by stomach! And not mesmerized in a good way. I guess I was laying at the perfect angle and the sun was illuminating each new hair perfectly. Yes, they are blonde and unless you're looking really diligently for them you can't notice them, but they are everywhere! And they are sticking straight up in the air! I have heard of this happening to friends, but it's rather disconcerting when it's your own belly that's a hairy beast!
Anyway, so Kevin came over and kneeled beside me and began rubbing on my belly and talking to the baby. I guess Kevin was in a funny mood. His opening line was, " Hellllllooooo" in his best movie phone voice. He then went on to tell the Bean that he wasn't sure if he/she would ever have the opportunity to see and really enjoy Seinfeld reruns (Kevin really appreciates old Seinfeld reruns). Yea, I don't know if old Seinfeld reruns will be all the rage in 10 years or so either.
Kevin then went on to share with the baby a few classic, all-time great episodes that he/she would be missing out on, such as the " Soup Nazi: No soup for you!" episode. Poor Elaine can't catch a break in that one. So in all of his best voices from the episodes, Kevin went through some classic episodes the baby would probably never get to see. Hilarious. Kevin cracks me up! At least there will be no shortage of jokes and lots of laughs around our house for the baby to enjoy courtesy of Dad. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment