I go from eating as much as the hubby, to having no appetite, to having a normal interest in food. I'm constipated for days, then I'm not. I stay insanely tired, then I feel great. I burp like a man some days and indulge in crazy cravings, while the next day I don't feel pregnant at all. I have nose bleeds when I blow my nose and I now have a runny and congested nose, which gets a lot worse at night. Most days I still can't even think of cooking any kind of meat and I go back and forth between dying to sit down and eat two different kinds of candy bars back to back to eating pickles straight from a jar. I randomly have to have a Slurpee ( which I haven't had in years), then a tostada, or a whole avocado. The nausea is severe one day, then I feel wonderful the next. And for all of this I still don't look pregnant. Not fair.
What I'm getting at here is that pregnancy is so variable and unpredictable--at least this pregnancy. Is this how it is? I guess I didn't think there would be so much variance from day-to-day. But how thankful I am! I am one blessed Momma. I would go through all we have been through 10 times over to be sitting where I am today, carrying a precious 10 week old baby that dances around like a jumping bean.
I ONLY HAVE TWO MORE WEEKS ON MY PROGESTERONE AND ESTROGEN SUPPLEMENTS! WHOO HOOO! I'm so sick of the nasty Crinone and Prometrium.
No comments:
Post a Comment