Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Can the Days Go By Any Slower?

So as of today I'm still pregnant---whoo hoo! This, of course, makes me insanely happy. I don't have any news other than I CANNOT wait until our first ultra sound in a week! oh my goodness--the wait is creeping by and is on the verge of becoming painful. But I guess it's still not as painful as not being pregnant. So I suppose I should quit my whining and enjoy today. It's not so much that I want the ultrasound to hurry and get here because I think something is wrong with the baby(s), which of course I hope this isn't the case, it's just that I want to lay to rest, " is there one or two in there" thought that courses through my brain every 2 seconds! I'm feeling there is one in there for the record. Although when I pray over our pregnancy, I always pray for our babIES---plural. So who knows, maybe just wishful thinking.

Beyond this craziness that currently is my existence, things are good. I feel good and totally normal. Other than retaining fluid like nobody's business. Feeling really icky and bloated. It's from all the progesterone and all the water I drink.  I sure wish some pregnancy symptoms would head my way! Well, I guess I should mention I had some cramping today...normal? Lord, please don't let me be a freak for my first pregnancy and worry myself to death over every single little twinge and pain. I want to enjoy my pregnancy and want to allow this to be a beautiful time. :)

Hopefully, people, I will write about something other than being infertile, going through IVF, or being pregnant at some point in the future. But for today, this is my life and where I am. But I apologize for the complete overkill.

No comments:

Post a Comment