Monday, November 21, 2011

Not too Much to Say

Since I don't have too much to tell today, and don't feel like trying to wrap my day into a nice story, I'm just going to bullet my day.

1. Baby is not moving a whole lot today. The movements are still pretty muffled and unpredictable. And Kevin cannot yet feel any movements.

2. I mopped the garage floor today. Don't ask.

3. I couldn't find the baby's heartbeat, I don't think, with the doppler today. Since I have an anterior placenta (in the front) you can hear lots of placenta noises with the doppler  such as my heartbeat and blood flow, so sometimes it's difficult to discern.

4. I handled all kinds of administrative tasks today such as paying different doctor bills and calling our medical insurance company.

5. I gave myself a pedicure

6. I trimmed Eli's face. He had lots of hair blocking his sweet eyes.

7. Discovered a possible leak in the attic. Grrr...

8. Organized some finances on Mint.com

9. Found out a sweet friend who went in for her anatomy scan today is having a GIRL! ( They really, really wanted a boy, but this is their first, so, of course, they are still over the moon!)

10. Handled an issue with the Toyota Dealership

11. Enjoyed my first cup of hot chocolate of the season

12. Refreshed up on some of my sign language

14. It was a dark, dreary day today which made for a nice cozy day.

That's it for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment