I sure never get tired of seeing our Bean on the screen or taking home snapshots of our baby as it's nice and cozy in my belly. It truly amazes me every time.
Well, today was a another good visit. Baby Wicker and Momma are doing well. I'm still feeling like it's a list day..
Here are some hi lights:
1. Baby Wicker's HR was 146
2. Baby Wicker does have a normal nose and does not look like a strange monkey, we got some good pics. The last sono pics left some room for interpretation and we were both wondering what was going on
3. He/she was busy punching and moving up a storm while we were sneaking a peak
4. He/She was laying vertically, with their head my by belly button and facing my left side
5. All looked normal
6. I still think it's a boy
7. My cervix measured a little shorter than last time, but still measuring great at 3.5cm
8. I weighed in at 121#. This means I have gained 9 pounds to-date.
9. Doc measured my fundal height today for the first time, and it was measuring a little above my belly button, perfect
10. We got to make another $500 payment at the doc's office today to prepay for the doc's portion of the delivery
11. I got my lab order today for my glucose tolerance test which has to be completed between 24-26 weeks
12. I guess my urine from today was all good with no further glucose in there, as I wasn't told otherwise
13. My blood pressure is back to its normal self, running nice and low at 90/60. For the past few visits I thought it might start to rise and edge more towards "normal", but I guess it's back to my normal
14. Doc said I can take vitamin C supplements with no issue
15. Doc REALLY REALLY pushed the flu vaccine again. I gave her my reasons for deciding not to get it and told her I am well aware of any inherent risks and I accept them all on my own accord
16. I've also developed some weird very bumpy rash in the center of my back. It's not itchy, so I have no idea what it could be.
18. I'm still getting nose bleeds almost every time I brush my teeth and wash my face
17. Hhhmmm...what else....I'm currently up to my ears in dirty dishes in the kitchen and baking about four different treats simultaneously.
Look at those beautiful feet! Those are totally my feet! Hahaha
Okay, whew! We have a nose!
Today was a good day. Kevin was off of work, so we went together to his dental appointment, and then went straight to my OB appointment...and then I went straight to the kitchen to cook a few tasty treats. I am very blessed and how fitting it was that we got to see current snap shots of the sweet Bean we are sooo thankful to have the day before Thanksgiving!
We are back for another sonogram in 2 weeks, and it looks like we will continue to do this until the end of December, when I'm 28 weeks. My doc said that after 28 weeks she will feel much more comfortable about watching me a little less frequently, because if the cervix is going to fail, it should do so by 28 weeks. She is also going to do a fibrin test at our next visit which measures a certain protein in the mother's blood which can identify if preterm labor is imminent. She said if this is negative, then this will give her even more peace of mind about letting me off the short leash. So glad I have a doc who doesn't seem to want me to lose this baby as much as I don't want to!
Ready for Thanksgiving tomorrow! We are not traveling this year, and will be visiting all of Kevin's family at a few different stops. It should be a great day. Looking forward to catching up with so many!




No comments:
Post a Comment