So I think all in all last night was a success. Kevin had a great time at his 30th birthday party get together at Dave and Busters. So grateful to everyone who joined! Although video games are not my thing..and I couldn't even enjoy a glass of wine..I did learn that I love winning tickets from video games! It was nice to be able to sleep in today after a semi-late night. We didn't wake up until 1030a Sunday morning! wow! Usually our sleeping in is about 830a.
So I just completed my 9th day of stims. I only have enough meds for one and a half more days, and last I checked my doc said we are still on for a tentative ET on Thursday--so I guess only having a little medication is accurate. Ready to get this show on the road so we can see how many eggs we get and/or how many healthy eggs/embryos will result from all this insanity!
I'm feeling very achey in the back and in the abdomen. I'm feeling "full" in the ovary area, sick to my stomach, and don't want to eat a thing. Since being on stims I don't think I've ever really felt hunger pains. It's like I could take or leave food--nothing sounds good at all. This is very odd for me! And I'm breaking our like crazy. I assume it will get worse from here. Luckily, up to this point, all has been fairly calm with the skin despite all the hormones flucuations.
Kevin and I have a busy day on the 4th of July, but no big plans. Today we were super, super lazy and did not accomplish a lot of the things we wanted to get done this weekend--so it all gets pushed to Monday. Good news is that I just have to make it through one more day then I get to head back to the doc to take a look at my eggies. I sure hope they have not over-matured, as he held me off for three days without any monitoring through the holiday weekend. Not super exicted about that decision.
No comments:
Post a Comment