Monday, July 25, 2011

Second Beta Just In!

Today I left the house at 8am for head to my RE's for my second, and hopefully, final beta for a while. 

Drum roll please.......

"Well, Kristen, are you ready for this?!? "

"Yes!"

"Your beta went from 222 to 1050 in exactly three days! This is excellent!"

"Wow!  So are you thinking one baby?"

"Two is certainly possible with this number, but it could be one baby. But if on the day of your ultrasound two are found I will not be surprised at all."

"Yea!"

So my beta more than quadrupled in three days. It went up five times with a doubling rate every 32 hours. This is awesome!

First ultrasound to look for hearbeats is scheduled for August 11, 2011. Yea! Feeling really blessed and so excited!  But how in the world am I going to wait 2.5 weeks for the ultrasound??!! UHG! Brutal!

But, of course, my prayers cannot cease. I give all the Glory to God. May he continue to bless us throughout this pregnancy.

1 comment:

  1. That beta is epic.... I'm totally thinking twins:) 2.5 weeks seems SO far away, might as well be April!!!!!

    ReplyDelete