For some reason today I'm feeling a little anxious. I have no idea why. I am 4 weeks and 4 days pregnant today. I think I'm just still in shock that we are finally pregnant and I waiting for the other shoe to drop, the bad news to be given to us. I know this may sound ridiculous and may also sound ungrateful, but that is not my heart at all. I think I feel this way because our infertility journey has been laced with disappointment and more disappointment, so I just can't seem to get my brain around the fact that we may have a healthy bean growing.
I think I'm also having anxiety about our first ultrasound in two weeks, which will essentially tell us if we really have a baby or babies in there and if things look on track. This is a BIG day!
I just have to give it all to God. There is no amount of worry or anxiety that will settle my mind, only the power of God.
No comments:
Post a Comment