My long road home is a living work in my life. I hope to find strength, wisdom, and a true acceptance and love of the person that God created me to be. There is so much in life that can muddle and crowd out God's goodness. On my long road home it is my prayer that God will impart his know-how for my life through all of my hurts and victories.
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Growing
So I think I'm getting bigger. Well, I think. Well, I don't really know what's happening to tell you the truth, but something's going on. The scale doesn't indicate that I've gained more than a pound in the first 14 weeks, but my pants are totally too tight and my belly is an odd shape and I don't like it at all! It looks so big...maybe I'm just bloated.. LOL. But it's defintely not a baby bump. The baby bump is very distinct, much lower on the abdomen, and very small. So not sure what's going on. But I feel huge and much thicker in the middle, but not pregnant cute, but just getting fatter. uhg! Not lovin' it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment