Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hello! TMI

I realize you all probably do not want to know this, and I apologize for again over sharing (Actually, there are many disgusting things I have refrained from posting about this lovely process..so consider yourselves lucky), but I gotta tell someone---other than my husband, so I guess the world wide web is the next logical choice, right?!

I am in love with my new boobs. No, I didn't get a secret breast augmentation, at least not via a knife in a surgical suite, but rather through hormone supplementation--more specifically, progesterone. Man, my boobs are so awesome! Now, if you see me on the street it's not like you're going to be shocked when you see me due to a massive chest change, but for Kevin and I, it is definitely noticeable..and I think it's safe to say we are both loving the new change :) I don't know if it's that they are larger, as my bras still fit fine, but things are just spilling out the top. So things are just full and awesome. But not the painful full that all of us infertiles know so well when being on hormones. It's a nice change.

Unlike most, I assume, I only drink water and I drink about a gallon, or 120 ounces, of water per day. By staying adequately hydrated you actually retain less excess fluid in your tissue by keeping your kidneys working to pull all unnecessary water from the body. So if I didn't drink so much water I can't imagine how much my chest would have enlarged by now. Now I see why some women say they go up a cup size during early pregnancy.

Just another random though. I know you all feel so privileged that I decided to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment