Friday, September 16, 2011

O.J!

Random thought, I can't get enough orange juice. It is so amazing right now and I have no idea why. I've always liked orange juice just fine, but never have I been given a full glass and drank it completely before coming up for air..until recently.  Wow.

The running joke in our house right now is that I say everything that I'm really diggin' on or really craving is "Amaaazing" right after eating or drinking it. This is pretty much all I say, " Oh my gosh, movie theatre popcorn sounds so amazing right now" or " Do you smell that? It's jalepenos. Someone is eating jalepenos. Oh that sounds so amazing right now..with some nachos..yea, some nachos sound amazing too." So Kevin walks around the house in his best Kristen voice saying, " Everything is just so amaaazing right now." Well, it is!

Random again....I want a baby bump, dang it! Like, 2 days ago! PRONTO!

No comments:

Post a Comment