Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I Feel Great!

I will be 11 weeks tomorrow and I feel great! I noticed last night that I was able to cook meat without the slightest bit of hesitation. I felt absolutely no need to vomit whatsoever. I even purposefully stared at the meat to see if it evoked any response. Nope, none.  WHOOO HOO!

My energy and mental capacity is better, too!  My tiredness is 100 times better and I feel far more energetic and upbeat. As I have mentioned before, I'm not exactly sure how to describe how I was feeling for the last month, but it teetered somewhere between super tired and melancholy. I just had no energy or life in me. But for the last few days, I've been feeling perfect. Actually a little better than perfect.

I feel like I have my old pep in the step back and I can actually be productive without it feeling like I just ran 20 miles in 100 degree weather. That's what it felt like to make it to the grocery store and back. I'm still burping like a man, but that's really no biggie. The hubs finds it quite amusing.

Since we all know if you look up worry wart in the dictionary there my picture will appear, so I do wonder if feeling this great in a matter of days is normal. Does is indicate something wrong with the pregnancy? Is the baby still in there growing like it should?  The bad news is that I have to wait about three more weeks for my next sonogram. It's killer!

Just for the record, I think I'm far more informed about pregnancy than even the nurses at OB and RE's offices. They give me these cooker cutter answers that are so dumbed down. Even when I push for more details, they can't seem to explain things I know to be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment