I know this will shock many, but lately I haven't wanted to really talk much about our pregnancy with others. I know this sounds insanely odd, but it's alllll we've talked about for months. Before that it was IVF, before that it was infertility treatments, surgeries, and loss. I just kinda want to savor this time in my life, being pregnant with our first baby, a baby that is more than wanted and loved. I've noticed that every time I see someone all they want to talk about is the pregnancy, and I certainly know why. I don't fault them at all, I know they are being caring and supportive. However, I just want to have some time during the pregnancy that is just ours. A time where we don't have to share all the details about our baby with others. So I have found myself cutting pregnancy conversations short and just giving basic information.
Is this odd?
No comments:
Post a Comment