My long road home is a living work in my life. I hope to find strength, wisdom, and a true acceptance and love of the person that God created me to be. There is so much in life that can muddle and crowd out God's goodness. On my long road home it is my prayer that God will impart his know-how for my life through all of my hurts and victories.
Saturday, June 18, 2011
Hormonal!
Well, I think I am going to officially classify myself as "hormonal" at this point. My husband is now asking, " So how many weeks am I in now? And can you tell me exactly how many more weeks I have to go?" How many weeks are YOU in and how many more weeks do YOU have to go? I'm fairly certain I'm the one being stabbed in the stomach every night. And I'm fairly certain I'm the one having hot flashes, feeling constantly nauseated, and wanting to pull out a concealed handgun and shoot people on the highway when the cut me off. And, yes, stabbed. My husband is not a graceful shot giver and I can't muster the courage to push a needle into my own skin. So the lesser of the two evils is to be stabbed every night in the stomach by my husband. I think he secretly is getting some satisfaction from doing this too, as he thinks he is enduring so much in having a hormonal wife, so payback is sweet. Sorry, he's going to have to pitch that sad story someplace else. Oh, and I can't forget to mention-- I'm not even going to call it a pimple, because it's most certainly an entirely new breeed of skin infection, but I have a HUGE, PAINFUL, DEEP monsterous pimple-esque THING on my cheek. Surely I don't have a nut allergy and subsequently have developed a painful boil as a result of enjoying some almonds the other day. If not, I can only deduce that I can add ' huge, painful,pimple-esque thing' to my lovely list of side effects. Awesome. This makes my day----uhg. May the next few weeks pass by in sweeping fashion! Pretty, pretty please...??!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment