I have been wanting to start a blog for some time. However, life happens and starting a blog is one of many things that has been passed to the back burner one too many times. Soo..here I am, finally, chronicling my long road home and sharing it with all of you. It is my hope, I'm sure like many other bloggers, by my writing about my < an adjective to be determined> life, that it may help me navigate through the myriad of questions and answers life that life doles out. I plan to cover many aspects of my life on this blog: everything from victories, dissapointments, my faith, my marriage, my journey to become a mom, our granimals, and everything in between. Let me tell ya, there's a lot in between. Let the fun begin! May you all enjoy a small glimpse into my long road home.
Caveat: I am being vulnerable in sharing very personal aspects of our life, so I ask that anyone who reads our blog please be respectful of our privacy with regard to the very personal nature of our blog. Please consider anything you read here confidential and I ask that you please refrain from posting any judgemental or negative comments about anything written. Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment