Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Mr. Brooks is TWO MONTHS

Wow, time really does fly when you're having fun. My sweet baby is two months old. The days and nights are long, but I'm always amazed at how fast time really does sweep by.

He just had his two month check up along with bother having his two year check up. Brooks is a quite big! He is 12.5 pounds, so he has gained 4.5 pounds in two months, and is almost 24" long. He is in the 70th percentile for weight and 80th for height. He is much larger than sweet Preston, who only weighs 24 pounds and is in the 9th percentile for weight and height.

Brooks is going to the ENT tomorrow to have his possible tongue tie assessed, I'll update more on that after tomorrow.

Mr. Brooks is doing well with his chiropractic treatments and he sleeps allllll day after an adjustment, I love it! His tummy troubles do seem to be getting better with getting adjusted and probiotics, too, thankfully.

He is still cosleeping, as well as sleeping in his cosleeper, and doing back and belly sleeping, too. He is already a much better sleeper than Preston. I put him down drowsy, and he can drift off to sleep by himself----love it!

I love sleeping with this sweet boy, just love it. We take naps together while Preston naps. I love this time of day.

He is cooing and smiling, and getting more interactive by the day. He is suuuuuch a Mamma's boy. Kevin is still having quite the time consoling him, Brooks just really prefers me. I'm sure all the napping and sleeping together isn't helping matters. He gets a ton of skin to skin, Mamma time. :) But I'm not giving it up, I love this boy! And I'm no dummy, this time is short!

Kevin and I are finally able to get outside and work on the house and really make it our own, so exciting! And we are soon having a patio added. Cannot wait! I can wait for the construction, but we really want to make our backyard a place for the boys to play this summer.

Okay, gotta run. Kevin has an inconsolable Brooks, Mamma's back on. Love and miss you all.















No comments:

Post a Comment