Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Lovin' Life with a Three Month Old

Here are a few pics from our life this week. Mr. Man is still in physical therapy, which I found out he will continue every two weeks for a little longer, as his plagiocephaly, head flattening, is still pretty bad on the back of his head. So now that his neck muscles are much, much better, we now need to focus on repositioning him at every turn to take the pressure off the flat spot. So this means we have to get creative, as he isn't rolling over yet and can't sit up on his own, of course. But we DON'T WANT A HELMET. Although I did find out today that our insurance will cover some of the cost of he does need one----BIG, BIG YEA!!! WHOOOO HOOO!

So here is a pic of him doing some tummy time on his play mat with sister Kelsey looking on and the other is of Preston snuggled up with Mamma in the Moby wrap ( which I LOOOOOOVE) as I do chores around the house.










Lovin' life with our 13 week old man.

No comments:

Post a Comment