Our sweet pea boy seems to be doing well. I had some bleeding last week for about 4 days so I went in last weekend to have it checked out by my midwife. I wasn't sure if it was coming from the bladder or vaginally. I was having no pain, no contractions, and was feeling totally normal. Granted it was only a small amount of blood, but it was there for multiple days in a row.
Sooo....the midwife determined that the baby had a perfectly stable heart rate, he was "reactive" while being monitored which is great, my cervix looked good and normal and was closed, so no signs of anything abnormal. Great news! We still don't know where it was coming from though. :) But it has since stopped and all has been well. So I'm not stressin over it.
I saw the midwife earlier this week for a routine check up too. I am measuring a smidge behind on fundal height, 30 weeks when I was 31.5 weeks, which could be from him being so low in my pelvis, just like Preston was. He is already head down and very low. I now weigh 134#, I actually don't think I've gained anymore weight in the last two weeks!! Yea!!! The babe's heart rate was in the 150's and my blood pressure was 100/70 ( I'm always a little low).
I have been working like a beast around here lately. Lots and lots of physical work. But so far so good on my body holding up well. I'm suuuuuuuper tired, but that's only because I work from sun up well past midnight every night and I'm not sleeping well. So I'm perpetually tired. BUT, before any of you freak out on me, I did actually take a three hour nap today while Preston napped! It.was.uh mazing! Felt like a new woman when I woke up. My body totally needed it.
I am having a few braxton hicks contractions here and there, but nothing that I can really even measure or track. To say that I am thankful is an understatement. I knew the moment God told me he was going to allow us to get pregnant on our own that the pregnancy would be special. I knew God would show his power and mercy. We still don't know what the next 7 weeks hold until this little one is due to make his appearance, but all I know is I am eternally grateful for every day that we've had without complication. God is good!!
We have bought everything we need for the baby's room, but nothing has been set up yet. It is all thrown into his room an awaiting us to find some time to put it all together. But his room is not priority at the moment as the rest of the house looks like a bomb went off. Boxes, boxes, and more boxes everywhere.
We are taking our maternity photos next weekend, too! Whoo hooo! So exciting. Mr. P is going to look so super cute in his little outfit. What a blessing to be celebrating this sweet SECOND boy with an older Bubba in tow! Wow.
I am praying daily that our little boy #2 stays in as long as possible as there are still so many things to do to get the house and everything else ready for him. It seems daunting. So I want him to cook as long as possible! Need.more.time. :)
So as of now, I feel great, our baby is great, and we're pluggin' along daily to get things done. Good times!
32 weeks, 134#
No comments:
Post a Comment