Thursday, December 5, 2013

In the New House!

U quick update on where we are with our move to Georgia. Yep, we're in the new house! Feels good to be out of the apartment! Doesn't feel great to be surrounded by a million boxes -- they all look like work to me--or all the broken/damaged items from the move, but still thankful we are to this point " in the process".  Whooo hooo!

Kevin and I are working as fast as possible to get things settled. It's been pretty slow going with Preston though. I would pay an obscene amount of money for a baby sitter for a couple of days so we could get a ton done!!

We had a totally uneventful Thanksgiving, sadly. We stayed home and unpacked. I did not cook, as we had nothing in the kitchen unpacked. It was pretty anticlimactic, but I guess that's what happens when you move out of state and close on your house 5 days before Thanksgiving. :)

We are taking Preston out for Santa pictures tomorrow! So fun! I will post a pic if I can. :) And we're setting up the Christmas tree this weekend, too. Gotta make it nice and special for our first Christmas here and for Preston. Can't wait to start some great traditions with our dude.

Much love to you guys!  Sorry I don't have any pictures of Preston. This hasn't made the todo list recently. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment