Another quick update:
We are moving into our house in two days! Whooooo hooooooo! So ready, and excited. We are ready to get settled!
We have accumulated so much for the house and it's being stored in this apartment, we are going to have to rent a Uhaul to transport it all. LOL
Our home goods will be delivered to our house on Saturday, and let the unpacking begin.
Kevin will meet my parents in Mississippi on Sunday to pick up our other two dogs
And Kevin is taking the next week off so we can hopefully get settled some and unpacked
The baby is doing well. Just had another midwife appointment. I have yet again gained more weight, and I weigh 134# for a total weight gain of 29#! My midwife said it may because of high cortisol levels from all the stress of moving. Cortisol makes you put on weight. My fundal height is 29 cm, right on track. The baby moves all the time and has lots of hiccups. He is still head down.
One day shy of 30 weeks!
My gall bladder pain is starting to rear its ugly face daily. Ugghhh!
I passed another kidney stone/tissue a couple of days ago which lasted three days. THREE DAYS it was stuck in there! It was brutal! So bad that I did go and seek treatment just to make sure nothing major was wrong with my kidneys. The back pain was out of this world! So I had to drive myself at 1am to the nearest hospital as I sobbed and writhed in pain. But Kevin needed to stay home with Preston since he was sleeping. My right kidney had severe backup of urine from the obstruction. Did have to take pain meds for two days. But better now! It finally came out! The heavens opened up and I'm like a new woman.
My midwife is concerned about my anemia and wants to investigate further.
Preston is still magical. He talks up a storm, and is just perfect. It's starting to hit me that he only has two more months of being the only child. Makes me sad. He is getting two more upper premolars right now. I'm very ready for him to be in his new house too. Ready for him to be settled.
Life is good here. Of course, busy as usual, but, hopefully, maybe, that will settle down in the near future.
Throw Back! Uh, melt my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment