Here are just a few more photos to get you all through your weekend. I know, like me, you can't get enough of this precious baby. Here are a few from yesterday and today.
First time to wear shoes! Look how ADORABLE I look! Like a REAL little man! It's making Mamma so sad that I'm growing up so fast!
Daddy is so silly when he gets me dressed..
Daddy and Baby visiting at dinner
Sweet, sweet moments ..
oh..hahaha..this one obviously got out of order... Miss Kelsey thoroughly enjoying her comfy pillow in her crate taking a nice mid day siesta
Baby and Randy (his fav giraffe) with Mamma at one of our MANY doctor appointments this week
Man, I'm horrible at this..this one loaded out of order too...dang it..this is the heap of clothes and toys for the next 6-12 months that we bought Preston at the Just Between Friends Consignment Sale. Whoooo hooo!!! So much fun and great deals! You can't beat a jacket for two bucks. Wash it and it's as good as new. Plus, this should hold us over for a while. :)
This is Mr. Eli obviously asserting that he doesn't want his title as the baby of the family usurped by Preston. He helps himself in the bouncer and exersaucer all of the time.
Daddy " feeding" Mr. P his first bite of hamburger! He loved it!
The beautiful flowers from my amazing hubs today. I had a rough morning today so he came home with these in hand. Aww...lovin it! And him!...( are you seeing the common denominator in all the pics...Mr. Eli!)








How sweet! I love the pictures and it looks like you bought some really adorable outfits from the consignment sale!
ReplyDelete