Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I Dislike Hormones

So apparently I'm really sensitive when it comes to things hormonal. So you know all the pregnancy symptom possibilities that MAY occur, but aren't really likely, well, in true Kristen fashion, they all found me. Arg!

1. Screwy postpartum thyroid
2. Varicose veins
3. Hair loss and bald spots!! I'm having to do a comeover, for real! Thank God I have enough hair for four people.
3. ' Pregnancy Mask' on my face, and my derm says it's really difficult to get rid of. Fabulous.
4. Lots and lots of weight loss while BF'ing..too much despite eating far more than I actually want ( even though my thyroid is regulated now )

And then, of course, while pregnant, you add:

Hydronephrosis of the right kidney
Gall bladder attacks
Passed kidney stones while pregnant and grew two huge ones
Preterm labor which led to LOVELY BED REST and lots of other goodness
Incompetent cervix
Esophageal spasms
Severe round ligament pain
Vasospasms of the breast which became apparent while nursing, even though I've prob always had them


Am I really thinking about ever getting pregnant again??!! Holy Geez! I'm totally leaving this up to God. Because honestly, I'm scared just thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment