Friday, September 7, 2012

Oh How a Mamma Never Forgets

Something random came up today that reminded me of this song. This is the song that I sang to our first baby, the one we lost, right after i found out the pregnancy wouldn't  make it. It took a long time for the pregnancy to become ' no longer', and I sang this song to our baby every day and I cried and cried utterly heart broken. This song was my pledge to our sweet baby. And I soon realized God was also singing this song to me. I love our God. I know God is taking great care of our baby and we will one day meet, and I know it will be a magical, overwhelming moment. Can't wait!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqrR8AgTo_A


...And then God handed down a sweet ray of sunshine shortly after..




1 comment:

  1. I have a couple songs that I sang to Aiden while I was pregnant and at night to him now. Those are such sweet, special times! I can't get over just how Preston is growing up! He's starting to really look more like an older baby than newborn!

    ReplyDelete