Friday, June 8, 2012

Perfect Little Uterus

Random realization today:

This is my thought process when I see another woman, especially a woman toting small kids or one whom is pregnant--

" I bet she has a perfect little uterus with perfect little fallopian tubes. I bet she got those kids with el zilcho effort and no complications. So not fair. I have to stop going to Target ( I say Target because Target is the worst place for an infertile to ever go. There are pregnant women and moms with small kids all over that place!)."

Signed,

A Crazy Infertile Woman ( who really needs to stay in more)

I know you should never, ever judge a book by its cover, so as you can see, I still have some "stuff" to work through on the whole "infertile" thing. But I do think it's slightly odd funny that I have resorted to daydreaming about strange women's reproductive organs. I think I've crossed over.

No comments:

Post a Comment