Sunday, June 3, 2012

God's Masterpiece

This is what I imagine God's thoughts were when we were not so patiently struggling through our infertility journey and praying like crazy for Preston:

" I have spent countless hours perfectly crafting Preston and now that he's done I really don't want to let him go be with Kristen and Kevin. I know I should as they have been blowing up my prayer line beeeegging me for him, but now that I'm done designing him, I think he may be one of my greatest master pieces ever. I'm just not ready to part with him. So I think I'll keep him a bit longer...( try TWO LONG YEARS!) and just stare at him in amazement."

                                                                                --God

Okay, in all fairness, God, of course, designed a perfect master piece in Preston. I don't blame him for not wanting to let him go after he was done crafting this perfect little man.


8 Weeks Old, May 2012
9 Weeks Old, June 2012

1 comment:

  1. Yep, God did design a perfect little boy! He is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete