Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Six Weeks Old!

Here are a few pics to keep everyone updated on our little man as he begins his 7th week.  He's chunckin' up a bit these days, and has a little belly and is a little under ten pounds. He has also gotten a lot more interactive and smiles and "talks" in response to music and lights, and, of course, all of our kisses--really. He really seems to like them.  We both just L.O.V.E this, of course! He is one happy little man. Every day we wonder how we can love him any more, yet everyday we find that we do!


Reading with Dad


Oops..this pic is a little out of order, but still cant forget my other baby's haircut! Isn't he handsome! Eli!

I loove his smiles!

One happy little man!

I just love these pics. This is how we bathe him. He is so much calmer with Kevin holding him and Kevin really enjoys this time with him. So Kevin just puts some shorts on and jumps in. ( Yes, he wears shorts guys!) Sweet baby and Daddy.

Good times! For some reason Kevin is cracking up laughing.



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what a cutie! He looks so happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think he's happy too. Or at least he seems happy to me. But of course I have no real frame of reference when it comes to a 6 week old baby. But it makes us feel better to assume he is super happy! :)

      Delete